Type theorist and Rust compiler developer.
Member for 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 29 at 13:26
Top network posts
- 9 Why is the theory of small categories not algebraic?
- 9 Are fully faithful functors stable under pullback?
- 9 What are some examples of self-adjoint functors? Is this an example?
- 8 Free category with product and coproduct
- 7 Temporal dead zone with let in for-loop
- 7 Characterisation of essentially algebraic theories as monads
- 7 A monad is just a monoid in the category of endofunctors, what's the enlightenment?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.