I'm a LaTeX support and product specialist at Overleaf. I've also done some freelance work preparing illustrations and manuscripts for a small publisher using
pgfplots. Recovering perfectionist and former mechanical/controls engineer.
As a graduate student at Marquette University (MSME 2014), I became frustrated with the kludges found in the so-called "official thesis class", and wrote my own,
mugsthesis. This was my first contribution to CTAN and first foray into "official" (La)TeX programming. Since then, I have written a small font package and numerous private packages.
Top network posts
- 260 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 234 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 89 How do I make Tikz make a curved arrow from one node to another when my nodes are in a straight line?
- 62 How to put legend below the chart?
- 62 Removing bounding box of text node (tikz)
- 50 How do I reload my vimrc without leaving Vim?
- 46 Why do hydraulic systems use special fluid - what's wrong with water?
- View more network posts →