Sex - Male (no foolin)
Location - San Francisco, CA, USA
Profession - Micro-systems engineer
Hobbies - reading,
riting,rithmatic, coding, publishing the unpublished
San Francisco, CA
Member for 9 years, 2 months
17 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 '11 at 2:30
- TeX - LaTeX 1.6k 1.6k 1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 483 483 22 gold badges77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Writing 479 479 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 381 381 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 301 301 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Most significant reasons that led us to (La)TeX
- 27 Changing implementation of 'draft' option
- 24 Is it necessary to understand what's happening at the hardware level to be a good programmer?
- 21 What is the best way to learn TeX?
- 16 Are all package loading conflicts due to conflicting identical control sequence names?
- 14 What should step one in writing a novel be?
- 13 How to open a file in an existing emacs process from command line?
- View more network posts →
12 Should there be a code-review forum? Nov 21 '10
5 How newbie-friendly should the site be? Nov 20 '10
1 Should we evangelize “correct use” in our answers? Nov 20 '10