- Mathematics 60.6k 60.6k 1212 gold badges6565 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.1k 3.1k 1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Philosophy 937 937 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 729 729 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 162 Pedagogy: How to cure students of the "law of universal linearity"?
- 156 How do you revise material that you already half-know, without getting bored and demotivated?
- 74 Determinant of a non-square matrix
- 74 Is π equal to 180$^\circ$?
- 65 Does associativity imply commutativity?
- 53 Mathematicians ahead of their time?
- 48 What recent programmes to alter highly-entrenched mathematical terminology have succeeded, and under what conditions do they tend to succeed or fail?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
16 Is a software request appropriate? Jan 13 '13