- Mathematics 38.1k 38.1k 1111 gold badges6161 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 738 738 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 592 592 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Philosophy 525 525 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 160 Pedagogy: How to cure students of the "law of universal linearity"?
- 154 How do you revise material that you already half-know, without getting bored and demotivated?
- 74 Is π equal to 180$^\circ$?
- 72 Determinant of a non-square matrix
- 65 Does associativity imply commutativity?
- 53 Mathematicians ahead of their time?
- 47 What recent programmes to alter highly-entrenched mathematical terminology have succeeded, and under what conditions do they tend to succeed or fail?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
16 Is a software request appropriate? Jan 13 '13