- Mathematics 61.5k 61.5k 1313 gold badges6666 silver badges222222 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.3k 3.3k 1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Philosophy 947 947 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 738 738 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Pedagogy: How to cure students of the "law of universal linearity"?
- 163 How do you revise material that you already half-know, without getting bored and demotivated?
- 75 Determinant of a non-square matrix
- 74 Is π equal to 180$^\circ$?
- 65 Does associativity imply commutativity?
- 53 Mathematicians ahead of their time?
- 48 What recent programmes to alter highly-entrenched mathematical terminology have succeeded, and under what conditions do they tend to succeed or fail?
- View more network posts →