Some information about me:
- LaTeX's user since 1990,
- co-author with Jean-Côme Charpentier of the book LaTeX, l'essentiel (in French) for beginners and intermediate users,
- co-author of courses and exercises on LaTeX (in French) for beginners and intermediate users,
- LaTeX teacher and organizer of training sessions since more than 15 years, in various institutions, for various people: (PhD) students (in sciences and social sciences), teachers, researchers, employees of a publisher, secretaries, etc.
- co-creator with Stefan Kottwitz, translator, co-maintainer of (and contributor on) of the French Q&A (La)TeX site texnique.fr,
- author of some LaTeX classes, in particular one dedicated to the writing of theses in France,
- organiser of the annual LaTeX course in Dunkerque (17 editions from 2004 to 2019, between 50 and 100 participants each edition),
- (occasional) contributor to the LaTeX-oriented text editor TeXstudio and translator into French, of its interface,
- math teacher at a technological institute,
- drummer in a rock and jazz bands.
Top network posts
- 23 Which TeX editors are able to compile just a snippet of a .tex file?
- 18 Why characters UTF-8 encoded are ISO-8859-1 encoded when written in an external file
- 16 Why are lstlang*.sty files from listings package loaded 3 times?
- 16 Makefile autocompletion on Mac
- 15 Text reflection effect
- 12 biblatex advises defernumbers=true but details of references may be very hard to find
- 11 Is \AfterEndPreamble really executing code after any \AtBeginDocument code?
- View more network posts →