Magnus Lie Hetland
Asc. Prof. of CS/algorithms at NTNU. Author of "Practical Python"/"Beginning Python" and "Python Algorithms".
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '19 at 9:48
Top network posts
- 17 Can strong NP-hardness really be shown using plain polytime reductions?
- 13 Simple proof of Ω(n lg n) worst-case bound for uniqueness/distinctness?
- 13 Does every greedy algorithm have matroid structure?
- 11 How do you extend the inner line of a double line?
- 9 Is it possible to prove that, for a given problem, no optimal greedy algorithms exist?
- 8 Example problems with polynomial and exponential solutions, and tiny footprint?
- 8 Does this bin packing problem have a name?
- View more network posts →