I've been using LaTeX since I started university 6 years ago, and grateful to everyone ever involved in the kernel, or in the various packages, distributions and websites, those who introduced me to it and those who answer related questions!
I'm following with interest the developments on LaTeX3 and also the alternative engines, which I hope to one-day be able to exploit more!
Top network posts
- 79 What does "running in backwards compatibility mode" mean and what should I fix to get rid of it?
- 44 Start theorem counter from specific number
- 31 elsarticle class not displaying email addresses
- 22 lstlisting in a newenvironment
- 20 Vertical loop/block lines in algorithmicx with 'noend' option
- 20 Precise back-reference target with hyperref and backref
- 18 How can I make textpos respect beamer overlays?
- View more network posts →