I'm an undergraduate student at the University of São Paulo. I'm interested in the applications of spectral algebraic geometry to problems in homotopy theory, especially the ones relating to topological modular forms and chromatic homotopy theory.
You can contact me at
Top network posts
- 23 References and resources for (learning) chromatic homotopy theory and related areas
- 21 Textbooks on higher category theory
- 15 References on dualities on quantum field theory for mathematicians
- 13 Is the $\infty$-category of spectra “convenient”?
- 12 How do topological automorphic forms fit into homotopy theory and what makes them interesting?
- 12 References and resources for (learning) chromatic homotopy theory and related areas
- 11 How should one approach reading Higher Algebra by Lurie?
- View more network posts →