I am currently working as a software developer in 1000shapes GmbH. I completed my PhD at the University of Santiago de Compostela in the medical image segmentation field, using CUDA and C++.
I have a little background as a C# .NET programmer for smart devices and desktop computers.
When I code in my free time, I use Python.
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 1414 gold badges3939 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Area 51 3k 3k 11 gold badge22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 790 790 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 522 522 33 gold badges99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 217 217 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 618 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 87 Functions vs Stored Procedures
- 75 Why can't pdflatex print EPS figures?
- 65 How do I document a module in Python?
- 56 What's the best way to do a reverse 'for' loop with an unsigned index?
- 40 Sharing alignment between equations in two different items
- 29 How to swap stereo channels in Ubuntu?
- View more network posts →