I am currently working as a software developer in 1000shapes GmbH. I completed my PhD at the University of Santiago de Compostela in the medical image segmentation field, using CUDA and C++.
I have a little background as a C# .NET programmer for smart devices and desktop computers.
When I code in my free time, I use Python.
Top network posts
- 590 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 86 Functions vs Stored Procedures
- 75 Why can't pdflatex print EPS figures?
- 62 How do I document a module in Python?
- 56 What's the best way to do a reverse 'for' loop with an unsigned index?
- 40 Sharing alignment between equations in two different items
- 28 How to swap stereo channels in Ubuntu?
- View more network posts →