In 2000 I co-founded Fog Creek Software, where we created lots of cool things like the FogBugz bug tracker, Trello, and Glitch. I also worked with Jeff Atwood to create Stack Overflow and served as CEO of Stack Overflow from 2010-2019.
Today I serve as the chairman of the board for Stack Overflow, Glitch, and HASH.
I served as a paratrooper in the Israeli army, graduated from Yale University in 1991, and spent time on the Excel team at Microsoft where I was the program manager responsible for the launch of VBA in Excel 5.0. I’ve also written four books, do a lot of Arduino stuff, and talk too much about Barry’s Bootcamp and Burning Man.
- Stack Overflow♦ 32.7k 32.7k 1717 gold badges8383 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 29.6k 29.6k 1111 gold badges9494 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Travel♦ 7.5k 7.5k 3131 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 7.1k 7.1k 2121 gold badges5454 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Area 51♦ 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges55 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 587 How does SOPA threaten Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange?
- 544 Expression Versus Statement
- 322 Parameterize an SQL IN clause
- 206 Please do not use Stack Overflow to promote social causes
- 180 Now that Jeff Atwood is moving on, who will be "in charge"?
- 179 How to assign Profile values?
- 174 Will high reputation in Stack Overflow help to get a good job?
- View more network posts →