"In that direction," the Cat said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Hatter: and in that direction," waving the other paw, "lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here."
(User icon by Duane Bibby)
GO !a C+ P+ !E R b+ D+ e*
Solar system, third planet from the left
Member for 3 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 9 at 10:41
Top network posts
- 12 Straight letters in TeX?
- 10 siunitx: aligning \infty in an S column
- 9 Vertical equivalent of \mathclap?
- 8 I tried this but it doesn't work, words are printed with no spaces and I get errors
- 8 Morphological opening and closing equation in latex
- 7 Plain TeX vs. “primitive” TeX
- 6 “This page intentionally left blank” after \part
- View more network posts →