Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 9 years, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '12 at 7:04
- Mathematics 303.8k 303.8k 3636 gold badges648648 silver badges988988 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 94.3k 94.3k 2929 gold badges336336 silver badges623623 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 863 863 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 829 829 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 490 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 463 Does Pi contain all possible number combinations?
- 262 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 248 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 221 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 186 Proof that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 175 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- View more network posts →