Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 9 years
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '12 at 7:04
- Mathematics 298.1k 298.1k 3434 gold badges625625 silver badges965965 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 93.1k 93.1k 2929 gold badges332332 silver badges616616 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 863 863 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 829 829 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 481 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 455 Does Pi contain all possible number combinations?
- 254 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 243 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 217 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 179 Proof that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 173 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- View more network posts →