Currently doing PhD in graph theory in IIITDM Kancheepuram, India. I am working on graph colouring to be precise. I like mathematical and logical puzzles and games. Interested in combinatorics. My favorite branch of mathematics is combinatorial game theory (though I am a newbie in it).
My hobbies include chess, reading, listening to music, and writing (essays, stories and songs). Apart from mathematics I am interested in philosophy.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 6 '20 at 16:47
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Chess 731 731 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 368 368 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 316 316 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 231 231 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 How can we make chess community welcoming to women/girls?
- 13 removing isolated vertices in networkx
- 11 Maximum matching M with the condition G[M] is 2K_2-free
- 11 "Almost all objects have property P" vs. "It is easy to test whether an object has property P"
- 10 Is there a planar 4-regular graph that is 3-acyclic colourable?
- 7 How to play king's indian attack aggressively?
- 7 Infinite sequence of consecutive checks allowing more pieces (say 9+ queens)
- View more network posts →