“Oceania was at war with Eastasia: Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.” [George Orwell, “1984”, 2.9]
- TeX - LaTeX 6k 6k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 915 915 1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Golf 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 166 166 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 How to write an m⨉n matrix in LaTeX?
- 26 Separation of content structure and style in LaTeX?
- 25 Why are the rational numbers not continuous?
- 18 List of People analog to Bibliography
- 16 In PHP, what's the diff between 'stripcslashes' and 'stripslashes'?
- 15 How to find the mime type of a file in python?
- 15 Is there a convention for making text as an index in math
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.