Scientific interests: astrophysics, time series analysis, theory of chaos.
Mathematica, a bit of
Mathematica v12.1.1, but I miss v10.4.
- Mathematica 23k 23k 66 gold badges5151 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 415 415 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 407 407 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 163 163 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Create the source image for this cool animated illusion
- 40 How to compare models on the basis of AIC?
- 31 Famous statistical wins and horror stories for teaching purposes
- 31 What functions work in which version of Mathematica
- 31 Why should I avoid the For loop in Mathematica?
- 28 How to make an old school "much less/greater" (<< and >>) symbol?
- 23 Partitioning a number into consecutive integers
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.