PhD in astrophysics at the Jagiellonian University.
Interests: gamma-ray bursts, high-energy astrophysics, AGN, time series analysis, theory of chaos.
Mathematica, a bit of
Mathematica v10.4. I have v11.3 and v12, too, but I prefer v10.4.
Member for 2 years
3 profile views
Last seen May 27 '18 at 20:50
- Mathematica 22k 22k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 909 909 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 377 377 11 gold badge22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 323 323 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 155 155 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 Create the source image for this cool animated illusion
- 31 What functions work in which version of Mathematica
- 31 Famous statistical wins and horror stories for teaching purposes
- 28 Why should I avoid the For loop in Mathematica?
- 24 How to compare models on the basis of AIC?
- 23 Partitioning a number into consecutive integers
- 22 How to make an old school "much less/greater" (<< and >>) symbol?
- View more network posts →