PhD in astrophysics at the Jagiellonian University.
Interests: gamma-ray bursts, high-energy astrophysics, AGN, time series analysis, theory of chaos.
Mathematica, a bit of
Mathematica v10.4. I have v11.3 and v12, too, but I prefer v10.4.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 27 '18 at 20:50
- Mathematica 22.2k 22.2k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 953 953 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 379 379 11 gold badge22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 323 323 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 155 155 99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 Create the source image for this cool animated illusion
- 31 What functions work in which version of Mathematica
- 31 Famous statistical wins and horror stories for teaching purposes
- 28 Why should I avoid the For loop in Mathematica?
- 27 How to compare models on the basis of AIC?
- 23 Partitioning a number into consecutive integers
- 22 How to make an old school "much less/greater" (<< and >>) symbol?
- View more network posts →