I write mathematics textbooks that---I hope---are "reasonable" in that they can be read pencil in hand by adult "beginners" instead of having to be memorized.
My questions in LaTeX are purely motivated by the hope that formatting helps the reader focus.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
20 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 '18 at 22:50
Top network posts
- 14 How can I change the whitespace above and below center?
- 14 How can I have a word index for each chapter as well as a word index for the whole book?
- 9 Small Caps and Bold Face
- 8 highlighting math
- 7 What number is the sum of two roots
- 6 Insert a list into an epigraph environment
- 6 circled "less than or equal to" symbol
- View more network posts →