I write mathematics textbooks that---I hope---are "reasonable" in that they can be read pencil in hand by adult "beginners" instead of having to be memorized.
My questions in LaTeX are purely motivated by the hope that formatting helps the reader focus.
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 856 856 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- French Language 195 195 66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 141 141 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 131 131 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 How can I change the whitespace above and below center?
- 14 How can I have a word index for each chapter as well as a word index for the whole book?
- 12 highlighting math
- 9 Small Caps and Bold Face
- 8 What number is the sum of two roots
- 7 How to refer to a footnote?
- 6 Insert a list into an epigraph environment
- View more network posts →