Hi! I'm a mathematician. My main mathematical interests are within algebraic topology and operad theory. I am studying applications of operads, and in particular the little disks operads, to the study of configuration spaces of manifolds. I am a maître de conférences at Paris Diderot University and a member of the Algebraic Topology & Geometry team of the Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu-Paris Rive Gauche.
- Mathematics 43.8k 43.8k 55 gold badges8080 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- French Language 2.9k 2.9k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 992 992 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 591 591 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 95 How to put 9 pigs into 4 pens so that there are an odd number of pigs in each pen?
- 51 What does "K+M+B 2016" mean in when written on a church wall?
- 42 Square of a second derivative is the fourth derivative
- 40 Have there been (successful) attempts to use something other than spheres for homotopy groups?
- 40 Can this be considered a "rigorous" definition of a limit?
- 36 If a topological space is homeomorphic to a smooth manifold, then will it be a smooth manifold?
- 33 What is quantum algebra?
- View more network posts →