Meh. Disenfranchised SO user.
Fed up with the elitism and condescension and the Lords of the Flies nature of the SE network.
Wouldn't it be nice if we were all a bit nicer to each others?
Member for 9 years, 6 months
22 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '11 at 18:11
- Stack Overflow 217.2k 217.2k 4545 gold badges309309 silver badges528528 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 303 303 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 282 282 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1060 Does functional programming replace GoF design patterns?
- 1005 What are C++ functors and their uses?
- 786 Why does C++ compilation take so long?
- 616 Why does C++ not have reflection?
- 600 Why is the C++ STL is so heavily based on templates? (and not on *interfaces*)
- 423 When to use reinterpret_cast?
- 354 What is the difference between _tmain() and main() in C++?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
30 How “elitist” should the site be? Jul 27 '10
12 What about these stylized tags like SO has? Aug 10 '10
9 New Design Launched Nov 11 '10
9 Where does all my rep go? Aug 2 '10
9 Etiquette (particularly on voting to close) Jul 31 '10
8 About meta-tagging Aug 7 '10