Meh. Disenfranchised SO user.
Fed up with the elitism and condescension and the Lords of the Flies nature of the SE network.
Wouldn't it be nice if we were all a bit nicer to each others?
- Stack Overflow 232.2k 232.2k 4848 gold badges329329 silver badges543543 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 303 303 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 282 282 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1125 Does functional programming replace GoF design patterns?
- 1120 What are C++ functors and their uses?
- 851 Why does C++ compilation take so long?
- 644 Why does C++ not have reflection?
- 623 Why is the C++ STL is so heavily based on templates? (and not on *interfaces*)
- 499 When to use reinterpret_cast?
- 429 Accessing an array out of bounds gives no error, why?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.