Meh. Disenfranchised SO user.
Fed up with the elitism and condescension and the Lords of the Flies nature of the SE network.
Wouldn't it be nice if we were all a bit nicer to each others?
Member for 9 years, 11 months
23 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '11 at 18:11
- Stack Overflow 221.4k 221.4k 4545 gold badges316316 silver badges533533 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 303 303 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 282 282 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1079 Does functional programming replace GoF design patterns?
- 1044 What are C++ functors and their uses?
- 806 Why does C++ compilation take so long?
- 631 Why does C++ not have reflection?
- 607 Why is the C++ STL is so heavily based on templates? (and not on *interfaces*)
- 446 When to use reinterpret_cast?
- 361 Accessing an array out of bounds gives no error, why?
- View more network posts →