Meh. Disenfranchised SO user.
Fed up with the elitism and condescension and the Lords of the Flies nature of the SE network.
Wouldn't it be nice if we were all a bit nicer to each others?
Member for 8 years, 11 months
22 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '11 at 18:11
- Stack Overflow 211.3k 211.3k 4343 gold badges300300 silver badges524524 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 272 272 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Area 51 219 219 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1032 Does functional programming replace GoF design patterns?
- 958 What are C++ functors and their uses?
- 762 Why does C++ compilation take so long?
- 606 Why does C++ not have reflection?
- 588 Why is the C++ STL is so heavily based on templates? (and not on *interfaces*)
- 390 When to use reinterpret_cast?
- 343 What is the difference between _tmain() and main() in C++?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
30 How “elitist” should the site be? Jul 27 '10
12 What about these stylized tags like SO has? Aug 10 '10
9 New Design Launched Nov 11 '10
9 Where does all my rep go? Aug 2 '10
9 Etiquette (particularly on voting to close) Jul 31 '10
8 About meta-tagging Aug 7 '10