Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 3636 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 436 436 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Russian Language 434 434 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Code Review 233 233 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 How to use the same line of code in all functions?
- 36 Python Scatter Plot with Multiple Y values for each X
- 31 What is the meaning of an operator (:>) in a data constructor?
- 29 python equivalent of functools 'partial' for a class / constructor
- 28 How to remove top and bottom whitespace of longtable?
- 24 numpy.fft() what is the return value amplitude + phase shift OR angle?
- 21 How to make longtable respect \nopagebreak in the beginning?
- View more network posts →