I am holding a B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, both from the University of Passau, Germany, where I am currently pursuing a PhD degree in the field of automated software testing of dynamically-typed programming languages, such as Python.
I am interested in automated test generation for dynamically-typed programming languages, static and dynamic analyses for such languages, and type systems.
I have been a LaTeX user since around 2006, and I am still active in the community, e.g., serving as an active member for the German-speaking TeX User Group, DANTE e.V.
Top network posts
- 16 TeX Live 2016: minted doesn't work with LuaLaTeX (bug fixed in June 2016)
- 15 Ideal Setup for Swiss-Style Quotes (Quotation Marks in German-speaking Switzerland)
- 15 How is a TeX document written when using LuaLaTeX?
- 14 Why does TeX Live "require" yearly updates?
- 12 Why I shouldn't load pdftex option with hyperref?
- 11 Integral limits with amsmath in LuaLaTeX
- 9 Terminal (Console) client/server dedicated to real-time collaborative TeX editing
- View more network posts →