I'm a chemical engineer who fell into the trap of programming.
I've mostly done python but am happy to adapt to other languages/platforms. It took about 2 weeks to get productive in Android for example.
Pretoria, South Africa
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 '19 at 7:46
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 898 898 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Aviation 519 519 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Drones and Model Aircraft 295 295 66 bronze badges
- Blender 247 247 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 How to create a Git attributes file
- 30 How to create a Git attributes file
- 28 Using pathlib's relative_to for directories on the same level
- 22 Do aircraft at cruise bob and/or skip?
- 18 Sphinx and re-usable Django apps
- 17 Are there any aircraft that either fold or employ folding in their design (such as with origami)?
- 13 ternary operator in matlab
- View more network posts →