I'm a chemical engineer who fell into the trap of programming.
I've mostly done python but am happy to adapt to other languages/platforms. It took about 2 weeks to get productive in Android for example.
Pretoria, South Africa
Member for 7 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 '19 at 7:46
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 868 868 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Blender 247 247 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 211 211 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Physics 201 201 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 How to create a Git attributes file
- 25 How to create a Git attributes file
- 16 Sphinx and re-usable Django apps
- 15 Using pathlib's relative_to for directories on the same level
- 11 Why is ice made from boiled water clear?
- 11 Subclassing pathlib.Path
- 10 ternary operator in matlab
- View more network posts →