I'm a chemical engineer who fell into the trap of programming.
I've mostly done python but am happy to adapt to other languages/platforms. It took about 2 weeks to get productive in Android for example.
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 898 898 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Aviation 519 519 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Drones and Model Aircraft 295 295 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Blender 247 247 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 How to create a Git attributes file
- 34 How to create a Git attributes file
- 33 Using pathlib's relative_to for directories on the same level
- 22 Do aircraft at cruise bob and/or skip?
- 19 Sphinx and re-usable Django apps
- 17 Are there any aircraft that either fold or employ folding in their design (such as with origami)?
- 14 ternary operator in matlab
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.