I'm a chemical engineer who fell into the trap of programming.
I've mostly done python but am happy to adapt to other languages/platforms. It took about 2 weeks to get productive in Android for example.
Pretoria, South Africa
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 '19 at 7:46
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 898 898 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Aviation 519 519 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Drones and Model Aircraft 275 275 66 bronze badges
- Blender 247 247 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 How to create a Git attributes file
- 29 How to create a Git attributes file
- 24 Using pathlib's relative_to for directories on the same level
- 22 Do aircraft at cruise bob and/or skip?
- 17 Sphinx and re-usable Django apps
- 17 Are there any aircraft that either fold or employ folding in their design (such as with origami)?
- 12 ternary operator in matlab
- View more network posts →