Economist/Game-Theorist, Assoc. Prof. at UNC-Chapel Hill.
I love TikZ's intuitive and human-like language constructs we see in style definitions: ultra thick, above left of, etc... I'm trying to learn TeX and PGF to be be able to create libraries (or perhaps fancy macros) that can be used to display games (matrix or sequential).
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 27 '15 at 23:05
- Mathematics 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 810 810 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematica 378 378 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 330 330 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 How to study abstract algebra
- 30 Is it ethical for students to be required to consent to their final course projects being publicly shared?
- 17 Prove that determinant of a matrix (with polynomial entries) is non-zero
- 16 TikZ: nodes with text, scale = or \large, \Large, \Huge?
- 16 Is it wrong to impose a challenging time constraint on exams?
- 13 Parsing question: Do curly braces affect LaTeX compilation time?
- 13 TikZ matrix, style for combination or rows and columns
- View more network posts →