Economist/Game-Theorist, Assoc. Prof. at UNC-Chapel Hill.
I love TikZ's intuitive and human-like language constructs we see in style definitions: ultra thick, above left of, etc... I'm trying to learn TeX and PGF to be be able to create libraries (or perhaps fancy macros) that can be used to display games (matrix or sequential).
- Mathematics 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Academia 860 860 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematica 378 378 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 310 310 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Is it ethical for students to be required to consent to their final course projects being publicly shared?
- 32 How to study abstract algebra
- 17 Is it wrong to impose a challenging time constraint on exams?
- 17 Prove that determinant of a matrix (with polynomial entries) is non-zero
- 16 TikZ: nodes with text, scale = or \large, \Large, \Huge?
- 13 Parsing question: Do curly braces affect LaTeX compilation time?
- 13 TikZ matrix, style for combination or rows and columns
- View more network posts →