Former student at Leiden University and now a PhD student at Tokyo Institute of Technology. My background is in statistics and biology. My PhD research involves image recognition algorithms through deep learning, but I also like to help others with experimental design and analysis.
I like regression analysis, especially GLMs, GLMMs and GAMs. I'm currently writing a free introductory book series aimed at biology/life science that I plan to make available by 2020.
Member for 2 years
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 at 6:22
Top network posts
- 28 When does Fisher's "go get more data" approach make sense?
- 23 Best term for made-up data?
- 21 What is a robust statistical test? What is a powerful statistical test?
- 19 What is Bayes Error in machine learning?
- 12 Are the data in this figure normally distributed?
- 11 T-test, ANOVA or Regression, what's the difference?
- 9 Why bootstrapping?
- View more network posts →