Physics postdoc at the Perimeter Institute. Interested in quantum information, consistent histories set selection, decoherence, and classically undetectable soft-particle detection.
Previous postdoc at IBM Research with Charlie Bennett. UCSB Physics Ph.D. 2012 (advisor: Wojciech Zurek). Princeton Physics B.A. 2007. TJHSST 2003.
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 8 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 '15 at 5:48
Top network posts
- 55 How can I add a shortcut to a particular Google Drive document to my Android homescreen?
- 54 What is the upper-limit on intrinsic heating due to dark matter?
- 32 How to organically merge nested associations?
- 21 All curves in plot have the same style. Cannot be fixed with Evaluate
- 18 How to put large figure caption on separate page from the figure
- 17 What is the largest number of bosons placed in a BEC?
- View more network posts →