I am passionate for Natural Language Processing, Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. On the daily basis I am a Data Scientist using mainly Python (since 2004 and v. 2.3), but I have tried also C++, and .NET while currently making inroads into Julia territories. Recent interests incl. Causation, Document Intelligence, Probabilistic Programming (Gen.jl), Active Learning, Imbalanced Learning, NLG, Formal Concept Analysis.
Out of random trivia facts, I am proud to have discovered TRIZ in early '90s while it seems like a buzzword of just the last few years...
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Data Science 207 207 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 161 161 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 141 141 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 129 129 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Not able to pip install pickle in python 3.6
- 41 Can I get PyCharm to suppress a particular warning on a single line?
- 32 String-based enum in Python
- 21 Create conda environment: "Found conflicts!" when solving environment and "Finding shortest conflict path" running forever
- 18 String-based enum in Python
- 17 Does ldd show all recursive dependencies
- 15 Understanding parameters in Gensim LDA Model
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.