Control systems is my thing. I particularly get my kicks from robust control of complex systems. Whether it's H-inf, switched systems or just a well-tuned PID, the bottom line is always: know your system.
Over the last few years I've transitioned into deep learning, particularly for computer vision.
I like to keep myself informed of what's going on in IT security (and keep my paranoid self awake at night).
credit for profile picture: https://xkcd.com/481/
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 645 645 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Information Security 384 384 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 371 371 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Earth Science 317 317 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Do black holes have Arago spots?
- 22 How do 'greenhouse gases' let heat in, but not let it out?
- 14 Anchor Boxes in YOLO : How are they decided
- 10 Gradle: Could not determine java version from '11.0.2'
- 9 is it possible to use variables in remote ssh command?
- 7 change height of title area in a block in latex beamer
- 7 adding co-authors to customised title page for beamer presentation
- View more network posts →