I use LaTeX since 2001, and I am particularly interested in bibliographies. As I am a historian and as such face weird style sheets from time to time, I was very happy when biblatex came out in 2006 and I immediately began to use it for most of my documents. By now I have provided one biblatex style matching the requirements of the German historical journal “Historische Zeitschrift” (which I called – ever so creatively – historische-zeitschrift) and one package (biblatex-dw) with two biblatex styles (authortitle-dw and footnote-dw). With the latter styles I try to ease the use and tweaking of biblatex for “normal” users.
Apart from that, I also made a German adaption of the bibleref package called bibleref-german.
Member for 9 years
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 '13 at 7:07
Top network posts
- 399 What's the quickest way to write "2nd" "3rd" etc in LaTeX?
- 86 What is the difference between bibtex and biblatex?
- 43 What to do to switch to biblatex?
- 41 How to cite a University lecture (or its slides or script)
- 31 Should I include punctuation marks in \emph, or should I place those marks after the command?
- 29 Can I use biblatex with Tufte classes?
- 28 .bib library file in a different directory, how to use? (Mendeley centralised .bib file)
- View more network posts →