If I had a $ for each
! Missing $ inserted, I'd be rich, and my document would compile.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
22 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 '20 at 10:21
- Academia 37.7k 37.7k 1414 gold badges107107 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 16.6k 16.6k 22 gold badges6464 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 9.2k 9.2k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Computational Science 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 341 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines? (Why is my macro creating extra space?)
- 239 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 142 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 120 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 118 My assessor is giving me spelling advice - but he's wrong
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- View more network posts →