If I had a $ for each
! Missing $ inserted, I'd be rich, and my document would compile.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
21 profile views
Last seen Apr 18 at 15:08
- Academia 26k 26k 1111 gold badges8282 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 13.4k 13.4k 22 gold badges5656 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.2k 5.2k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.6k 3.6k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 297 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 222 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 114 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 113 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 110 Access to scientific articles that cite mine after leaving academia
- 109 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →