MATHEMATICS: Study. Professionally. Logic, formal arithmetic, model theory.
LINGUISTICS: Addicted. Closeted conlanger. Expert in Tolkien's language families. (Ask me!)
GOLDEN AGE OF DETECTION: A fan. Desire its restoration. Would've participated with some more literary talent. Do translations.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 at 11:22
- Japanese Language 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 632 632 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 478 478 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- History 334 334 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 173 173 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Which is the most popular non-Jōyō kanji?
- 16 Is there any idea of why Cao Cao's parents would give him a nearly identical name to the family name?
- 15 What is the origin of 場所?
- 11 What's the difference between 鍵 and 鑰?
- 9 Is there a form descending from Latin genitive plural somewhere in modern Romance languages?
- 9 What is the origin of the foreign word サクランボ?
- 8 (女 vs 女): Unicode points U+5973 vs U+F981
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 27 '17