José Carlos Santos
I am a mathematician who works at the University of Porto (Portugal). My PhD, on Representation Theory, was obtained at the Université Paris — Denis Diderot, in 1996.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Apr 27 at 15:53
- Mathematics 336.1k 336.1k 167167 gold badges218218 silver badges383383 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- History 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 172 Why was "An Update to our Community and an Apology" deleted?
- 143 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- 109 Unexpected examples of natural logarithm
- 88 How can a "proper" function have a vertical slope?
- 85 Can a binary operation have an identity element when it is not associative and commutative?
- 83 Does an increasing sequence of reals converge if the difference of consecutive terms approaches zero?
- 74 Unsolved Problems due to Lack of Computational Power
- View more network posts →