Top network posts
- 370 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 262 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 199 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 185 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 169 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- 154 Have researchers managed to "reverse time"? If so, what does that mean for physics?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
45 Community Promotion Ads - 2016 Jan 16 '16
4 Questions which are bug reports, revisited Dec 4 '16