a professional software developer who enjoys exploring and making music.
The web (especially SO) taught me that
Asking the right question is becoming increasingly important in a constantly growing ocean of information.
none prevents syntax highlighting
```none print('hello') ```
and serious mistakes.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 22 '17 at 21:19
- Stack Overflow 7.5k 7.5k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- German Language 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 654 654 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 545 545 11 gold badge55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 477 477 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Why is Wednesday called “Mittwoch”?
- 29 Print a list in reverse order with range()?
- 22 Is there a concise opposite of "is empty"?
- 21 being sure about "unknown evaluation order"
- 19 C++ Global variable declaration
- 19 How to escape the C Major trap when improvising on the piano
- 18 How are booleans formatted in Strings in Python?
- View more network posts →