First-year Ph.D. student at Virginia Tech, Urban Computing.
B.S. in CS and B.S. in Math from Virginia Tech, Dec. 2019.
I was a SMART scholar and I still owe a few years to the Navy for them financing part of my undergrad studies; I've been working in software development and cybersecurity. In my undergrad and other internships, I also touched discrete math, machine learning, systems, parallel computing, web development, and computational neuroscience.
I enjoy doing a lot of everything on the side. I study languages (Mandarin, Japanese, German), read fiction, read textbooks, read comics, follow artists with synthetic vocals, play guitar, and indulge in video games a few times a year. Unifyingly, I enjoy language and learning. I can't stand not feeding my mind something every other minute.
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 349 349 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 199 199 55 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 175 175 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 161 161 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 293 How do I use valgrind to find memory leaks?
- 8 Easiest way to convert int to string in C++
- 8 C++ Boost Test, package structure, and Eclipse project settings
- 8 How do I write unit tests for legacy code (that I don't understand)?
- 6 Counters + inherently plural items
- 5 Can my Python script distinguish between if it was run as root or if it was run through sudo?
- 5 泣いていた vs. 泣きしていた
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 8 '17