"Every triangle is a love triangle when you love triangles."
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 at 5:44
Top network posts
- 36 Who discovered the surreals?
- 26 What do we gain with higher order logics?
- 15 Natural examples of $(\infty,n)$-categories for large $n$
- 14 Is there a stronger form of recursion?
- 14 Toposophy vs Set theoretical multiverse philosophy
- 13 Category theory for a set/model theorist
- 13 Hole in the axioms of Hartshorne's "Foundations of Projective Geometry"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.