At work: Company internal consultant/trainer/coach for software engineering topics (requirements engineering, design, implementation, test, ...). I seldom write code myself, but sometimes can help others improve theirs. I also give a lecture on software testing at the University of Hildesheim.
At home: I program little things to learn new languages or try out new concepts. I also like to solve logic puzzles (like sudoku, but mostly different kinds). I also own more than one guitar, but by not practicing much I retain my status as the world's most incapable guitar player. And, most importantly, I have a wonderful family.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 28 '17 at 10:53
Top network posts
- 46 What's the difference between /tmp and /run?
- 21 Python - Generate a dictionary(tree) from a list of tuples
- 14 Component vs Integration vs Functional tests
- 9 Is it possible to merge coverage data from two executables with gcov/gcovr?
- 9 When is (x || !x) false?
- 8 How to prevent implementation/algorithm from leaking into unit tests?
- 7 Is it okay if unit tests depend on each other?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 19 '17