I have just(October 2012) finished my undergraduate studies in Applied Physics(D.Sc., D.Eng.) at National Technical University of Athens(NTUA). My thesis was about the MicroMEGAS detector where I constructed, studied, simulated and analysed data. I have enrolled(October 2012) in a M.Sc. programm called Physics and Technological Applications (NTUA) and I hope to continue with a Ph.D.
My working experience includes 7 years student's tutoring(university,high school, primary school), 1 year of developing laser systems on behalf of the NTUA Laser Group, 1 year of detector studies on behalf of the NTUA High Energy Physics Group(HEP-NTUA) and a month working at CERN on behalf of the RD51 collaboration, in detector RnD.
My future plans include Ph.D studies in the USA or Europe in the field of experimental Physics(I should decide on which particular field), marrying my girlfriend and working in research.
Other interests include culinary, pastry, photography, basketball, cinema, completing tutorial in various fields and computing.
I am a new user of LaTeX(since September 2011) and I am trying my best to produce nice docuents for my school laboratories, theses, presentations etc.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 '18 at 17:23
- TeX - LaTeX 11.3k 11.3k 1919 gold badges6262 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Mathematica 921 921 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 663 663 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 561 561 22 gold badges77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 397 397 22 gold badges99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Fanciest way to include Mathematica code in LaTeX
- 53 What does the 'etex' package do, exactly?
- 51 Draw polarized light
- 34 Split expressions with parentheses in align environment
- 34 Start theorem counter from specific number
- 28 Draw Nuclear Reactor with moving flows
- 23 Showcase of beautiful typography done in TeX & friends
- View more network posts →