- Computer Science♦ 125.7k 125.7k 1616 gold badges167167 silver badges355355 bronze badges
- Information Security 94.9k 94.9k 2828 gold badges248248 silver badges539539 bronze badges
- Cryptography 34.3k 34.3k 99 gold badges8080 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.5k 9.5k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 219 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 180 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 153 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 117 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 106 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 104 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →