I help people write code, when I'm not needing help myself. I use Firefox.
I'm a moderator on Retrocomputing Stack Exchange. (It turns out that moderatoring is hard.)
- Questions in desperate need of tagging
- The tour
- Trogdor the Burninator
- Click here to give me the internet
Pronouns: writer's discretion; if in doubt, use your own.
(Provided to help pollute the doxxing / harassment / "kill list" databases; I encourage others to do this, too.)
(e^π - π) metres west of previously observed location
Member for 2 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 at 19:27
- Retrocomputing♦ 14.2k 14.2k 66 gold badges4949 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 454 454 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 215 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 91 How was early randomness generated?
- 80 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 72 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 58 Why does nobody attempt to build Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine?
- 53 What did the 8086 (and 8088) do upon encountering an illegal instruction?
- 53 Why does the Minus World exist?
- View more network posts →