"Whoever has God lacks nothing. God alone suffices." — St. Teresa of Ávila
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 843 843 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 321 321 22 gold badges44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 217 217 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Why can a real number be defined as a Dedekind cut, that is, as a set of rational numbers?
- 44 Film about some dude who fell in love with a star (a literal stellar object)
- 22 Unknown anime with a tiny boy flying on a goose and a giant man who doesn't have a reflection in the water
- 12 Two questions about typesetting a Roman missal
- 12 My new Acer Aspire 7 doesn't have a Legacy Boot option, what can I do to get it?
- 8 Unknown origin of additional spaces in a glyph
- 8 Why is my alternate method of calculating scalar products not working?
- View more network posts →