Thorbjørn E. K. Christensen
Ph.D. student in Nanoscience at the faculty of natural sciences at Aarhus university in Denmark.
At this point I'm mostly using LaTeX for figures, slides, and posters, as my colleagues all use Word, I also need to do that when working on articles 8-(.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 at 8:22
Top network posts
- 29 Getting ducks in example images
- 12 Coffee package puts coffee stain behind pictures
- 9 Chemical symbols for the order of a rotational axis
- 8 How do I create a "flashcards" document with a crosshatch background pattern to reduce transverse legibility?
- 7 bend text between ellipsoids
- 7 Tikz - How to add an icon on top of a connecting line
- 6 LaTeX symbol with original font
- View more network posts →