I'm a software engineer at SoundHound, and a former theoretical physicist.
You can email me at
email@example.com for matters which cannot be handled on the site. (I do not answer questions by email which could be posted on the site.)
- Stack Overflow 104.8k 104.8k 2020 gold badges210210 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Physics♦ 68.1k 68.1k 2323 gold badges146146 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 10.1k 10.1k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Academia 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 7.4k 7.4k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 495 How do I find the package that provides a file?
- 445 Shuffle an array with python, randomize array item order with python
- 430 Update Git submodule to latest commit on origin
- 249 What really allows airplanes to fly?
- 240 How do I pass a method as a parameter in Python
- 220 What are the use cases for different scoping constructs?
- 198 What's inside a proton?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
16 Can we have some linking etiquette and guidelines? Oct 6 '10
13 Why vote for the answer, but not the question? Jan 21 '15
11 LaTeX editing discussions that are editor specific Jul 27 '10
10 What does “OP” stand for? Dec 6 '12
10 Should we allow “summary of information” posts? Jul 27 '10
6 How newbie-friendly should the site be? Jul 29 '10
5 Citing/referring (markup?) to another user on TeX.SX Jul 21 '14
5 Is troff/groff a “friend” of TeX Oct 9 '10