I'm a software engineer at SoundHound, and a former theoretical physicist.
You can email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org for matters which cannot be handled on the site. (I do not answer questions by email which could be posted on the site.)
- Stack Overflow 100.1k 100.1k 2020 gold badges205205 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- Physics♦ 64.6k 64.6k 2323 gold badges141141 silver badges258258 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge4242 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Academia 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 6.2k 6.2k 2424 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 459 How do I find the package that provides a file?
- 425 Shuffle an array with python, randomize array item order with python
- 392 Update Git submodule to latest commit on origin
- 243 What really allows airplanes to fly?
- 217 What are the use cases for different scoping constructs?
- 216 How do I pass a method as a parameter in Python
- 197 What's inside a proton?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
16 Can we have some linking etiquette and guidelines? Oct 6 '10
13 Why vote for the answer, but not the question? Jan 21 '15
11 LaTeX editing discussions that are editor specific Jul 27 '10
10 What does “OP” stand for? Dec 6 '12
10 Should we allow “summary of information” posts? Jul 27 '10
6 How newbie-friendly should the site be? Jul 29 '10
5 Citing/referring (markup?) to another user on TeX.SX Jul 21 '14
5 Is troff/groff a “friend” of TeX Oct 9 '10