- Physics 29.7k 29.7k 77 gold badges8080 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4k 4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 304 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 244 Paint Starry Night, objectively, in 1kB of code
- 181 Why do sunbeams diverge even though the sun is much more than a few kilometers away?
- 163 If I drop a ball in an accelerating rocket, will it bounce? If so, how?
- 132 Why doesn't the Discworld run out of water?
- 127 Is it necessary to consume energy to perform computation?
- 126 Why is the penrose triangle "impossible"?
- View more network posts →