- Logster : https://github.com/discourse/logster
- rack-mini-profiler : https://github.com/MiniProfiler/rack-mini-profiler
- message_bus : https://github.com/SamSaffron/message_bus
- memory_profiler: https://github.com/SamSaffron/memory_profiler
- flamegraph : https://github.com/SamSaffron/flamegraph
All original source snippets I post on Stack Overflow are dedicated to the public domain. Do with them as you see fit.
- Stack Overflow 92.1k 92.1k 6969 gold badges289289 silver badges482482 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 91.8k 91.8k 3232 gold badges327327 silver badges493493 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 603 Do any security experts recommend bcrypt for password storage?
- 580 Sleep Command in T-SQL?
- 387 What is a good pattern for using a Global Mutex in C#?
- 376 Renaming the current file in Vim
- 361 What is a good pattern for using a Global Mutex in C#?
- 339 Rails has_many with alias name
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
8 Does the faq tab work correctly? Jan 23 '12
5 Tag wiki editing policy inconsistencies Jan 16 '11
2 Utility of “extra” flagging Jun 20 '11
1 TeX.SE data explorer Jan 11 '11