I've been using LaTeX since 1985 for typesetting ISO Standards, Books, Poetry, Letters, etc. I've written quite a few packages and in particular the memoir class. I have also contributed articles to TUGboat --- The Communications of the TeX Users Group --- and for some 17 years contributed a column called Glisterings giving hints and tips.
I have worked as an engineer, a physicist and an information scientist in several companies in the UK and USA, and finally retired in 2004 to enter the blissful state where nobody can declare you surplus to requirements, during which I have been a letterpress printer and a bookbinder.
Top network posts
- 63 Why are default LaTeX margins so big?
- 38 What is a template?
- 26 How can I design a book cover?
- 24 Creating a class file vs using packages
- 22 What professions use TeX/LaTeX besides CS?
- 21 Is a three-column footnote layout possible?
- 17 Why are the standard document classes not being developed further?
- View more network posts →