Patrick Da Silva
I finished my undergraduate studies in mathematics at University of Montreal. I am doing my PhD at the Berlin Mathematical School in algebraic geometry. My current interests, besides algebraic geometry, are number theory, analysis, topology, measure theory, representation theory and commutative algebra.
If someone feels like they are strongly willing to learn advanced mathematics, I am willing to privately support a student below the graduate level to teach them advanced mathematical theories of their choice. Contact me for more information.
- Mathematics 38.3k 38.3k 55 gold badges7070 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 513 513 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematica 505 505 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 456 456 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 Why study linear algebra?
- 107 Different ways to prove there are infinitely many primes?
- 79 Why can't differentiability be generalized as nicely as continuity?
- 79 How to write a book in LaTeX
- 56 Can decimal numbers be considered "even" or "odd"?
- 43 What is a hexagon?
- 41 What does a small x-like symbol before a note mean?
- View more network posts →