narrow no-break space:
under bracket (⎵):
open box / graphic for space (␣):
A / B yields: A / B
A linebreak cannot occur between A and /.
A linebreak can occur between / and B.
</code> both special/reserved HTML characters (
>) and special/reserved markdown characters (
!) need to be escaped, e.g., by preceding with
\ or by using the corresponding HTML-entity.
You can link a comment - for doing this you need to obtain the url of that comment:
The timestamp of a comment provides a link to that comment. With most browsers right-clicking that time-stamp opens up a context-menu where you can select the action of copying the url of that link/comment.
Syntax-highlighting on the main site TeX-LaTeX StackExchange is subject to change.
In code-blocks of pattern
<pre><code>...</code></pre> on the main-site syntax-highlighting currently prevents the proper displaying of things like
You can disable syntax-highlighting for a single block of code like this:
<!-- language: lang-none --><pre><code>...</code></pre>
```lang-none ... ```
Probably you can disable syntax-highlighting for all blocks of code like this:
<!-- language-all: lang-none -->
Top network posts
- 47 Are there any dangerous commands in LaTeX?
- 26 Bo Derek in texbook.tex?
- 20 How does TeX look for delimited arguments?
- 16 How can I know the number of expandafters when appending to a csname macro?
- 16 What is the difference between TeXperts and TeXnicians?
- 15 What is the difference between 'macro' and 'command'?
- 14 Fun: How can we generate funny/unexpected messages in LaTeX?
- View more network posts →